Cafe menu options
ALL CAFÉ HOURS
- BetwixtServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- RomaServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- FuelServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- GreensServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- SalsaServing Lunch From 11:30 am to 5:00 pm
- GrillServing Lunch From 11:30 am to 5:00 pm
- ClassicServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sushi & RamenServing Lunch From 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
- TapasServing Lunch From 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
- The Market CaféServing Open Till 9:00 pm
- Outtahere CaféServing Grab 'n' Go From 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- The Grind UpServing Breakfast Till 11:00 am
- The Grind Down at CrossroadsServing Breakfast Till 11:00 am
- Club Ed CaféServing Breakfast Till 11:00 am
- Outtakes Café at Lone MountainServing Breakfast Till 11:00 am
- Law CaféServing Breakfast Till 11:00 am
- Faculty and Staff Dining RoomServing Lunch From 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
Try our new station!
CREATE YOUR OWN SALAD, WRAP OR GRAIN BOWL!
We only use agave syrup, stevia leaves and local honey as sweeteners.
We use fresh herbs and juices to enhance flavors.
Our fiber rich vegetables are served raw to enhance health benefits.
All of our ingredients are prepared without added gluten.
Tamari is used instead of soy for sauces and dressings.
Welcome to Market Cafe
Welcome to Market Cafe & UnderCaf! USF Dining Services provides fresh, local and sustainable meals made from scratch daily. Please review our dining brochure to see all the new and improved dining options. Click here for full brochure.
We are also pleased to offer meal plans designed to meet the needs of every student. Choosing the right student meal plan will bring value to our students’ daily dining experience in many ways. A Bon Appétit meal plan is the affordable, flexible, easy and healthy choice! Read more about meal plans at USF
Bon Appétit Joins Forces with Hampton Creek
Hampton Creek’s groundbreaking products are all-natural and delicious! Instead of eggs, they use more sustainable ingredients (like yellow peas in Just Mayo and sorghum flour in Just Cookies) to create scrumptious foods with great texture and flavor – that are also better for the earth.
By moving to Hampton Creek products, each year we collectively:
- Avoid eating 12 million g of saturated fat and 806 million mg of sodium
- Save 4 million square feet of land and 245 million quarts of water
- Prevent almost 500,000 lbs. of carbon emissions
Eat Right — For You
Do you care about whether your food was grown locally or raised humanely? Or are you more interested in protein vs. carbs?
Whatever your priorities, we can help you chew the right thing. At Bon Appétit, we’re working toward “food service for a sustainable future.” How we define that is a mouthful, but the bottom line is that we strive to cook delicious food that’s good for you, the animals, the workers, the community, and the Earth — because they’re all connected. And we’re proud to be the first food service company to tackle many important issues in these areas.
We’re here to support you by giving the information you need to choose wisely. Visit our Wellness page for a feast of information about the roles our from-scratch cooking, nutritional approach, local sourcing, and other sustainability programs can play on your menu.
Pulses, such as lentils, are some of the most earth-friendly protein options. This salad deliciously combines them with Dijon and carrots for a comforting and flavorful lunch or dinner.» Read More
The combination of cumin, coriander, and cinnamon in this side dish creates a unique and satisfying flavor that makes it easy to focus your plate on plants.» Read More
The bright flavor of lemon pairs well with the spiciness of cinnamon in this fiber-rich salad packed with heart-healthy fats found in sunflower seeds and olive oil.» Read More
Tell Us What You Think
Do you have a specific question, suggestion, or feedback about your meal at a Bon Appétit café? Feel free to browse the previously asked questions below or contact our Bon Appétit managers using this form.
- I have been trying to eat a healthier diet. Will I be able to find a healthy food choice in the Bon Appétit café?
- Can you tell me how many calories are in the foods in the Bon Appétit café?
- How will you handle my concerns about a food allergy?